Dave Mayer is CEO of Technical Integrity, one of the fastest-growing recruiting firms in Denver/Boulder.
When he's not snowboarding, Dave is finding the best Software Developers. That's all he does... and It's not easy.
In this 20-minute interview, Dave reveals:
- How to "test drive" a Developer before extending an offer
- When it's a good (or bad) idea to hire an existing team of 5 Developers
- Why compensation is often the least important thing to a Developer
- How to find Developers these days (many are pulling their profiles off LinkedIn!)
- Interviewing Developers for culture fit, even when they're introverts